On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 10:02:55PM +0200, Sam Ravnborg wrote:
> The settings are stored in the build directory in a file
> named "Kbuild.config" (should it be a .dot file?).

A .dot file sounds better.

And even if not, generated files should IMHO not share the Kbuild*
namespace with non-generated files.

Apart from this I like the patch.

>       Sam

cu
Adrian

BTW: I'm currently trying without success to understand why the
     drivers/infiniband/{hw/amso1100,ulp/srp}/Kbuild files are not
     named "Makefile".

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed