Hi list,
I am trying to have GUI based build system and i took menuconfig system from
the kernel-2.6.20.
When i do "make menuconfig" the system happily reads from .config and
Kconfig. All is well.
But my intention is if i do, say, "make new-config" it should pop up a
different GUI by:
1. Read Kconfig-new
2. Read/Save to .config-new automatically.

I managed step 1 but failed in step 2. Is there a way to do this?

Please note that i intend to do "make menuconfig" and "make new-config" in
same directory.

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Regards
Kalyan