On Monday, 3 April 2023 13:00:04 CEST kde-announce-apps-requ...@kde.org wrote:
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. GCompris release 3.2 (Johnny Jazeix)
>

> We recently had an issue as some dependencies were not correct.
> Can you please verify that this version depends on Qt webp image format
> plugin, Qt labs calendar module and Qt Charts qml plugin?

What's a good way of checking *at runtime* that these are enabled? In other
words, how can a user tell that the dependencies have been "done right" by
their distribution?

Asking as a packager, though -- I can see Qt charts explicitly in the
dependency list for gcompris in my packaging, but not the other two and I'd
like to check if they get pulled in somehow.

[ade]