https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=523336

--- Comment #6 from [email protected] ---
Today I decided to use KOrganizer in my office and behold, I was able to
specify that weeks could start on Sundays.
So why can't it be implemented this globally so I could have this option on my
status bar calendar / clock Plasmoid and in all other apps?

Roke Bedell said in https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=523336#c4 that
"previously, an abstraction existed".

Well, I don't know about implementation details, but in KOrganizer the
implementation is clearly there. I am attaching a screenshot showing the
functionality that is active in KOrganizer and whose reinstatement elsewhere in
Plasma is requested.

Thus I request that you fix this, which is really a regression, and allows us
again to specify that a week could start on a Sunday regardless of the locale.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to