https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=490978

aristsakas <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]
             Status|REPORTED                    |NEEDSINFO
         Resolution|---                         |WAITINGFORINFO

--- Comment #1 from aristsakas <[email protected]> ---
I'm not able to reproduce this in Dolphin 26.08.0 . I see a spinner only during
the copying operation. After it is done and i unmount the new window of Dolphin
indeed doesn't have a spinner but the spinner was there only during copying.
The unmounting happens instantly. 
The only odd thing is that one window has my external drive listed in Devices
and the new window does not. I don't consider that as noteworthy.
Maybe i am missing something or i am doing something wrong. 
Please guide me to how to reproduce the bug.

Can you still reproduce this with Dolphin 26.0.3 or later?
If you can, please set this back to CONFIRMED. If  not set the status as
resolved--fixed.
Thanks.

Dolphin 26.08.0
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.29.0

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to