https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525292

            Bug ID: 525292
           Summary: I can't type anything for the time field
    Classification: Applications
           Product: KDE Itinerary
      Version First 26.08.0
       Reported In:
          Platform: Other
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: NOR
         Component: general
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

DESCRIPTION

I can't type anything for the time field. I just get this incredibly slow
animated time spinner that takes like 3-4 seconds just to go forward one
minute. It feels very broken.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1. Go to "Plan Trip"
2. Click the time field for Arrival/Departure
3. Try to enter a time via physical keyboard of your device.

OBSERVED RESULT

It's not even visually clear what field has input focus. Nothing happens if I
type numbers. When I press any of the neighboring times, the animation is
extremely slow and I would probably spend 5 minutes just to enter anything.

EXPECTED RESULT

I can type numbers and input focus is clear.

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS

Operating System (available in the Info Center app, or by running `kinfo` in a
terminal window): pmOS Edge
KDE Plasma Version: not used
KDE Frameworks Version: not sure (not on KDE)
Qt Version: qt 6.11.1

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to