https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525385
Bug ID: 525385
Summary: Not able to copy/cut/paste cells (feature request)
Classification: Applications
Product: cantor
Version First 26.04.3
Reported In:
Platform: Other
OS: Linux
Status: REPORTED
Severity: normal
Priority: NOR
Component: general
Assignee: [email protected]
Reporter: [email protected]
Target Milestone: ---
If I click on a cell entry on the right hand side (that thing that looks like a
square bracket around the cell), I expect it to be able to copy/cut and paste.
It does not work. I think that would be a great feature. I expect to be able to
select multiple cells.
Cantor version:
local/cantor 26.04.3-1 (kde-applications kde-education)
KDE Frontend to Mathematical Software
Operating System: Arch Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.2
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.27.0
Qt Version: 6.11.1
Kernel Version: 7.1.2-arch3-1 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 8 × Intel® Core™ i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Memory: 32 GiB of RAM (31.2 GiB usable)
Graphics Processor 1: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2
Graphics Processor 2: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2
Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Product Name: XPS 8910
System Version: 1.0.9
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.