https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525521

            Bug ID: 525521
           Summary: KDE Discover does not open after I close it until I
                    kill the process.
    Classification: Applications
           Product: Discover
      Version First 6.7.4
       Reported In:
          Platform: openSUSE
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: NOR
         Component: discover
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
                CC: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

DESCRIPTION
Opening Discover the first time after boot works fine. However when I close it
then reopen it, it will fail to open. Trying to open it in the terminal does
not gives me any output.
So I have to kill the process then I'm able to open it again.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open Discover
2. Close it
3. Open it again

OBSERVED RESULT
The second time (and from that point until reboot) Discover will not open.

EXPECTED RESULT
Discover should be able to open when I try to reopen it.

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System: openSUSE Tumbleweed 20260908
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.29.0
Qt Version: 6.11.2

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to