https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=524016

Vlad Zahorodnii <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         Resolution|---                         |UPSTREAM
             Status|REPORTED                    |RESOLVED

--- Comment #1 from Vlad Zahorodnii <[email protected]> ---
It doesn't happen on my machine, it can be scale factor specific. In either
case, from what I can see is that this issue used to happen both on GNOME Shell
and Plasma.

Maybe something has changed with calculation of repaint regions in mutter or
something. Regarding kwin, I can't rule out that there is a bug but we also
haven't seen any new repaint issues with other apps, particular Xwayland apps.
So, I'm going to close this bug report until it's more certain that the bug is
in kwin.

If you can provide a reproducer app, we can have a look at the issue to see if
the issued damage regions are correct.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to