https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=510697

Robert Czechowski <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #1 from Robert Czechowski <[email protected]> ---
I'm also using the Neo2 keyboard layout.

This bug is super annoying for me, because it triggers every time I type an
underscore (which is mod3+w on Neo2).

It seems to be triggered by this line of code:

```
    m_toggleQuickFilterAction->setShortcuts(QList{QKeySequence(Qt::CTRL |
Qt::Key_I), QKeySequence(Qt::Key_Backslash)});
```
https://github.com/KDE/kio/blob/508f830e56ca89086a3b79ee2713138751321d6c/src/filewidgets/kfilewidget.cpp#L1217

However it should not trigger, since I'm not pressing backslash, I'm pressing
Mod3. This shortcut seems to not respect the keyboard layout.


My system information:

Operating System: Kubuntu 26.04 LTS
KDE Plasma Version: 6.6.6
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.24.0
Qt Version: 6.10.2
Kernel Version: 6.8.0-48-generic (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650U with Radeon Graphics
Memory: 16 GiB of RAM (14,9 GiB usable)
Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon Graphics
Manufacturer: LENOVO
Product Name: 20UJ0014GE
System Version: ThinkPad T14s Gen 1

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to