https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525916

            Bug ID: 525916
           Summary: Keyboard Backlight - nan%
    Classification: Plasma
           Product: Plasma Keyboard
      Version First unspecified
       Reported In:
          Platform: Other
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: NOR
         Component: general
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
                CC: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

Created attachment 196330
  --> https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=196330&action=edit
print showing the nan%

DESCRIPTION

Hello,

During a recent upgrade on Kde I noticed that a “Keyboard Backlight” option
appeared on the "brightness" panel.

I'm on a Dell laptop with a simple usb kb so none of my kb has any kind of
light/brightness.

Currently this option shows a not a number “nan%” (I consider this an error).

So I'd like to know if it's possible to remove this option ?

I'll leave a print to show the "nan". Thanks in advance.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Well I'm not sure about the steps to reproduce. I just intalled the recent
(sep) updates and notice this bug.

OBSERVED RESULT

"nan%"

EXPECTED RESULT

"0%" or the option being removed/blocked since my hardware doesn't has any
light on it.

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System: Fedora Linux 44
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
Qt Version: 6.11.2
Kernel Version: 7.2.5-200.fc44.x86_64 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Graphics Processor: Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Product Name: Inspiron 3501

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to