https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525926

            Bug ID: 525926
           Summary: Unable to launch and control games in fullscreen when
                    focus stealing prevention is set to high.
    Classification: Plasma
           Product: plasmashell
      Version First 6.7.5
       Reported In:
          Platform: Fedora RPMs
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: NOR
         Component: general
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
                CC: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: 1.0

DESCRIPTION
I am unable to launch games into fullscreen through Steam Proton when focus
stealing prevention is set to high. The games always launch as shown in the
picture. Bottom panel visible. I have already set the games to fullscreen and
enabled fullscreen for the app in the panel, but neither has made a difference.

I am able to control the mouse movement, but when I click, the game completely
freezes until I release the mouse button. The keyboard also doesn't work.

The only thing that works is forcing Wayland in Proton or setting focus
stealing prevention to medium or lower. I am running Wayland session in KDE.


STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set focus stealing prevention to high
2.  Launch game trough proton (xwayland)

OBSERVED RESULT
Game will launch but bottom panel is visible and UI of the game will not be
responsive sometimes.

EXPECTED RESULT
Game should launch in fullscreen and I should be able to control the UI.

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Fedora 44
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
Qt Version: 6.11.2

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
AMD GPU and CPU

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to