https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525930

            Bug ID: 525930
           Summary: Partition resize UI handle interaction range thin
    Classification: Applications
           Product: partitionmanager
      Version First 26.08.1
       Reported In:
          Platform: CachyOS
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: minor
          Priority: NOR
         Component: general
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

DESCRIPTION
In the Resize/Move dialogue, there is a drag-able UI handle that the user can
drag left or right in order to resize their partition. Hard part is that it has
an interaction range of about 2-3 pixels (at least on my setup) which makes it
tedious to grab with my mouse.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open KDE Partition Manager
2. On the horizontal partition view, right-click on the partition that needs to
be resized
3. Click Resize/Move
4. Drag partition handle in the menu, usually on right side (if no empty space
next to it).

OBSERVED RESULT
I notice I miss the handle in the first mouse movement, and sometimes the
second (adjusting) movement as well. If I am impatient, I notice I miss the
handle with 3 to 4 movements before attaching the mouse.

EXPECTED RESULT
That I can do a mouse movement like normal, and attach the mouse first try.

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System: CachyOS Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
Qt Version: 6.11.2

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Monitor: 1920x1080 16:9 144Hz Acer
Wayland
2.4G Wireless Receiver Mouse (using USB Bluetooth adapter)

2.4G Wireless Receiver info:
Manufacturer: HS6209
Vendor ID:
0x32c2
Product ID:
0x0012
Class:
0 (Defined at Interface Level)
Subclass:
0
Protocol:
0
USB Version:
2.00
Speed:
12 Mbit/s
Channels:
0
Max. Packet Size:
8

KDE Mouse settings:
Pointer speed: 0,0 (default)
Enable pointer acceleration: ✓ (default)

Quick settings:
Theme: Breeze Dark (✓ Appearance settings, ✓ Desktop and window layout)
Animation speed: Instant

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to