https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525262

--- Comment #5 from Martin Ottmar <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Francesco Napoleoni from comment #4)
> Mmm... I’m not an expert, but maybe this error has something to do with this:
> 
> https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kdav/-/commit/
> f14cce8ff51dd39be4d4ef8aea67621e8080963e
> 
> ?
> 
> Thanks

It seems that just applying this changeset reversible does not solve the
problem.
I did a modification of the original ArchLinux PKGBUILD file, and I added a
section:
prepare() {
  cd $pkgname-$pkgver
  patch -R --forward --strip=1 --input="${srcdir}/../revert_that_patch.diff"
}

After making and installing modified packages on RPi5 platform and on my
laptop, I am still unable to add new calendar (Error HTTP(0) ) on RPi5 plasma
session, or to synchronize the existing calendar in kOrganizer on my laptop.
But thanks for Your investigation time, I did not find a free time to
investigate, yet... :-)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to