https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526068

--- Comment #2 from [email protected] ---
> I don't expect us to add it due to it causing fragmentation to solve a
> solved problem.

If you don't want to track it in a ticket here then I don't want to start a
conversation about it here, but please keep in mind that it is not really
"solved" if apps don't support it because it completely breaks the developers
workflow of their apps, and has disadvantages compared to the new protocol, and
there are arguments for this that are already talked about in the MR that I'm
not going to list here.

Also supporting both wouldn't be a problem if done right I think, but please
just keep in mind that this is not fully "solved" and that there might be a
better solution to what's currently supported, thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to