https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=449403
Riccardo Robecchi <[email protected]> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CC| |[email protected] --- Comment #4 from Riccardo Robecchi <[email protected]> --- Created attachment 196442 --> https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=196442&action=edit Screenshot As an intentional change, it's one the effects and consequences of which I don't think were properly considered and thought through. If you want to pick a file using the date as discrimination, it's rather impossible to do so. See the attached screenshot: which year were the documents created in? It's impossible to tell, and even sorting the files by date does not give you clues about this. The elision in the middle in this case is far less useful than in others (if a file is 4 years old, I don't really care about the time it was modified, but rather the year!). I hope this will be reconsidered as having resizable columns allows one to see the information they need, even when it's not what the developers envisioned. Restricting this has exactly zero advantages and a lot of downsides. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
