https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525859

Daniel <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #1 from Daniel <[email protected]> ---
I am having the same issue with a Logitech G305. It started 2 system updates
ago, so I'm not sure the specifics, but sometime in the last month. Still
present as of commenting. I'm not sure where or what commands user Xirts used
to find the power supply information, but I'll provide what I can find, as I
assume this is related. My build is a desktop, so no internal battery. I am
using a Corsair wireless keyboard as well which has not shown low power
notifications.

lsmod | grep -E 'hid_logitech|hidpp'
hid_logitech_hidpp     86016  0
hid_logitech_dj        45056  0

Under Info Center > Energy > Charge Percentage, I see the following:
Battery
Rechargeable: Yes
Charge state: Fully charged
Current charge: 100%
Model: Logitech G305
Serial Number: [xx-xx-xx-xx, where x is hexadecimal]

Under Info Center > USB Devices > xHCI Host Controller (1) > USB Receiver, I
see the following:
Manufacturer: Logitech
Vendor ID  0x046d  (Logitech, Inc.)
Product ID  0xc53f
Class  0  (Defined at Interface Level)
Subclass  0
Protocol  0
USB Version  2.00
Speed  12 Mbit/s
Channels  0
Max. Packet Size  32

System Overview:
OS Garuda Linux x86_64
 Kernel Linux 7.2.6-zen2-1-zen
 Packages 1716 (pacman)[stable]
 Shell fish 4.9.3

DE KDE Plasma 6.7.5
 Window Manager KWin (Wayland)
 Login Manager Plasma Login
 WM Theme Sweet-Dark
 Color Themes Dr460nized# (DLISweet) [Qt], Sweet-Dark [GTK2/3/4]
 System Icons BeautyLine [Qt], BeautyLine [GTK2/3/4]
 System Fonts Fira Sans (10pt) [Qt], Fira Sans (10pt) [GTK2/3/4]
 Terminal konsole 26.8.1

PC Desktop (2.0)
 CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K (12) @ 4.70 GHz
 GPU AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT [Discrete]
 OpenGL 4.6 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa 26.2.3-arch1.1
 Vulkan 1.4.354 - radv [Mesa 26.2.3-arch1.1]
 Display(s) 1920x1080 in 72", 120 Hz [External, HDR]

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to