https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526182

            Bug ID: 526182
           Summary: Selecting smiley from the search results does not add
                    it to recently used list
    Classification: Applications
           Product: NeoChat
      Version First 26.08.1
       Reported In:
          Platform: Neon
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: NOR
         Component: General
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
                CC: [email protected], [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

DESCRIPTION
I wanted to add a ":thumbsup:", went to the smiley picker, searched for thumb
and selected the :thumbsup:. Later I've noticed that I needed to search it
again, because it was not in the recently used list. Confirmed by another folks
at #neochat:kde.org.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open smiley picker.
2. Search for smiley, which you have not used yet.
3. Open the picker again and look in the recently used list.

OBSERVED RESULT
Emoticon is missing from the recently used list.

EXPECTED RESULT


SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System (available in the Info Center app, or by running `kinfo` in a
terminal window): KDE neon
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30
Qt Version: 6.11.1

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to