https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526184

            Bug ID: 526184
           Summary: Change Sampling Rate on the fly.
    Classification: Applications
           Product: systemsettings
      Version First 6.7.5
       Reported In:
          Platform: Bazzite
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: wishlist
          Priority: NOR
         Component: kcm_pulseaudio
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

Pleas make it so I can change Sampling Rate in Pulseaudio. Exp: 24 bit at 48000
for S/PDIF.

I looked all over for an app to change this and only found a command to create
a audio config file. I don't want to keep changing a settings by editing a
config file every time I want to change the setting back and forth.

DESCRIPTION
There is no app for Bazzite to change this.
In Windows it was so easy to do this.
I'm guessing if it's not in Desktop version that it's not in the Media version
of Bazzite.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. 
2. 
3. 

OBSERVED RESULT


EXPECTED RESULT
Go in to a GUI to easy change Sample Rate in Pulse Audio.

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System: Bazzite 44
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
Qt Version: 6.11.2
Kernel Version: 6.18.49-ogc1.1.fc44.x86_64 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 16 × AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core Processor
Memory: 64 GiB of RAM (60.5 GiB usable)
Graphics Processor 1: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Graphics Processor 2: AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core Processor
Manufacturer: ASUS

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to