https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526267

            Bug ID: 526267
           Summary: A critical error occurs when launching Krita
    Classification: Applications
           Product: krita
      Version First 5.3.4
       Reported In:
          Platform: Microsoft Windows
                OS: Microsoft Windows
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: crash
          Priority: NOR
         Component: * Unknown
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

Created attachment 196589
  --> https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=196589&action=edit
What the error itself looks like

DESCRIPTION
When I launch Krita, a critical error occurs while resources are loading, and
the application won't let me in

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. An error occurs—I quote: "Критическая ошибка Krita
X
Could not initialize the resource cache database. Statement error: disk I/O
eггог Невозможно выполнить выражение
Krita сейчас будет закрыта."
2. I expected to log into the app without any issues
3. Honestly, I don't know; it happened suddenly and there was no apparent
reason—everything was working just a couple of days ago
The only issue I can point out is that my laptop isn't new anymore and can't
run without being plugged in; since I have to carry it around and unplug it, I
occasionally experience minor glitches

OBSERVED RESULT
Title screen and error window

EXPECTED RESULT
Krita app open on the home screen

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System (available in the Info Center app, or by running `kinfo` in a
terminal window):  Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.26200.9457]
KDE Plasma Version: -
KDE Frameworks Version: -
Qt Version: -
I can't check, since Krita won't open, but I have the latest version, 5.3.4

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I’ve already tried many ways to fix this, including ones from the forum, and I
just don’t know what to do anymore, i just would like to draw my pictures

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to