https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526279

            Bug ID: 526279
           Summary: The focused window restores correctly but other
                    visible windows remain incorrectly resized instead of
                    restoring.l
    Classification: Plasma
           Product: Plasma Keyboard
      Version First unspecified
       Reported In:
          Platform: Other
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: major
          Priority: NOR
         Component: general
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
                CC: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

Created attachment 196599
  --> https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=196599&action=edit
Resized and Not Resized windows

I am facing a window resizing issue after selecting the search field in the
default application launcher. Normally, the window resizes when I start working
with the keyboard. However, when I search for an application through the
default application launcher by clicking on the search field, the keyboard pops
up and the other window currently displayed on my screen becomes smaller. When
I deselect the search field, the keyboard goes down and the launcher returns to
its original position, but the other window does not resize back to its
original size.

This issue also occurs with other applications. For example, if I have two
windows open and select a text/input field in one of them, the selected window
returns to its normal size, but the other window remains resized.

Operating System: CachyOS Linux 
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
Qt Version: 6.11.2
Kernel Version: 7.1.4-1-g14 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to