https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=522558

aristsakas <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         Resolution|---                         |WAITINGFORINFO
                 CC|                            |[email protected]
             Status|REPORTED                    |NEEDSINFO

--- Comment #1 from aristsakas <[email protected]> ---
I'm not able to reproduce this in Dolphin 26.08.1 The language was set to
Greek. I created a test folder with a subfolder in konsole. 
I opened the tab /home/user/test folder/ghosttest/dirA/   run  rm -rf
"/home/user/test folder"  . The status bar always displayed the size of the
drive.
Run also the command inside Dolphin, everything worked as expected. The same
with the English language

Can you still reproduce this with Dolphin 26.08.1 or later?
If you can, please set this back to CONFIRMED adding more information in how to
reproduce the bug. If  not set the status as resolved--fixed.
Thanks.

Dolphin 26.08.1
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to