https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526416

            Bug ID: 526416
           Summary: When backup fails, user is told to see log for details
                    without specifying where the logs are
    Classification: Plasma
           Product: kup
      Version First unspecified
       Reported In:
          Platform: Other
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: NOR
         Component: general
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

Created attachment 196686
  --> https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=196686&action=edit
Unhelpful message

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Backup so that it fails (not sure how to do that, I do not yet not how it
failed).

OBSERVED RESULT
A message saying "Failed to save backup. See log file for more details."
appears.

EXPECTED RESULT
The message points me to the logs. I have no idea where they are. Somewhere in
journald, I guess? 

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System (available in the Info Center app, or by running `kinfo` in a
terminal window):
KDE Plasma Version: 
KDE Frameworks Version: 
Qt Version: 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to