https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=518490

Tobias Bora <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|UPSTREAM                    |---
     Ever confirmed|0                           |1

--- Comment #3 from Tobias Bora <[email protected]> ---
Ok, so as explained in https://qt-project.atlassian.net/browse/QTBUG-151013
qt-svg only supports (a small superset of) SVG Tiny 1.2, and not the full SVG
2.0 spec. I.e. I guess that qt-svg should only be used to display basic svg
pictures, but since Gwenview is supposed to be a full image viewer, users would
expect full SVG compatibility and not a basic compatibility with the SVG Tiny
1.2 spec. Hence I'm re-opening with a different title to suggest that Gwenview
should support the full SVG 2.0 spec. Since qt-svg is not planning to support
it, I guess the only solution is to use a different library that supports the
full SVG 2.0 spec.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to