https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=524260
John <[email protected]> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CC| |[email protected] --- Comment #11 from John <[email protected]> --- (In reply to Connor Carney from comment #10) > Could this be related to the calendar events plugin on the digital clock > widget? I recently started seeing a very similar plasma freeze on login that > goes away if I disable calendar events at (Right Click Clock > Configure > Digital Clock > Calendar > Uncheck "Calendar Events"). On my system with Debian 14 (Forky) (AKA the 'testing' repository of Debian 13 - Trixie) with Plasma 6.7.4 and Frameworks 6.30, this kind of fix doesn't work! I uncheck those calendar events and restarted, but the 30 seconds or so freeze is still there, unfortunately. I noticed in the past some freezes in Discover too quickly after opening it, but it seems like they are almost gone now, as they happen very rarely, especially while searching for updates. I thought that the backtrace could help with this, since I can reproduce it every single time, but maybe it was not good enough as I didn't do it properly. Maybe someone else can also try those 2 commands that Xaver (Zamundaaa) posted and attach the output here. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
