Bug ID: 377830
Summary: Meta dates may synchronize by accident
Target Milestone: ---
An interface issue.
I) Establish an IPTC creation date different from EXIF creation date and time.
1. Select an image.
2. Open the meta tag editor ([Ctrl]+[Shift]+[m]).
3. Enter "Creation date and time" in "Edit EXIF" tab.
4. Uncheck the "Creation time" of IPTC.
5. Enter "Creation date" in "Edit IPTC" tab, uncheck "Sync EXIF creation date".
6. Save by clicking "OK".
II) Set the country in IPTC data.
7. Select that same image.
8. Open the meta tag editor ([Ctrl]+[Shift]+[m]).
9. Check the "Country" checkbox in IPTC tab and select a country.
10. ! Miss the "Sync EXIF creation date" checkbox as it's something you
completely do not think about at that moment, you do not want to edit any
dates, just the country.
11. Save by clicking "OK".
The wrong result is EXIF's "Creation date and time" having been set
involuntarily – to the IPTC "Creation date" and the time of clicking "OK".
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.