Bug ID: 390438
Summary: Luks encrypted partition: Deactivate fail
Platform: Mint (Ubuntu based)
Target Milestone: ---
Created attachment 110649
Partition Manager error on desacticating Luks partition
On Mint 18.3 KDE:
I have a hard drive with gpt partition table and a single encrypted luks
- Mount/decrypt using dolphin file manager
- Mount/decrypt encrypted partition from KDE Partition Manager
- unmount/deactivate in KDE Partition Manager
- Even if mounted using KDE Partition Manger
- Provide useful error message detail
1. Mount an encrypted luks partition
2. In KDE Partition Manager right click on partition and choose "Desacticate"
Error message: "The file system on partition /deb/sb1 could not be unmounted"
Clicking on detail: "pre></pre>"
Note: AFAIK nothing was using the partition. Had no problem with unmounting in
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.