Bug ID: 390725
Summary: Batch exporting a list of documents via python(like
exporting a comic) leads to safe-asserts and memory
Version: git master
Target Milestone: ---
Decided to make a seperate bug task for this one.
1. Download this sample comic project
https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/hv1S25gBVq4pTwh, unzip it somewhere.
2. Enable the Comic Project Management Tools under settings->configure
3. (Re)start Krita in terminal.
4. Open the comics manager docker
5. "Open Project"->Navigate to the sample comic project folder, and select the
6. Then, when the comic is loaded, press "export comic"
7. Keep your eyes on the terminal, once the comic is done exporting it should
show this for each page in the docker: SAFE ASSERT (krita):
"!sanityCheckPointer.isValid()" in file
/home/wolthera/krita/src/libs/ui/KisDocument.cpp, line 490
I spent some time with boud trying to figure out what caused this last august,
but we couldn't figure out what did.
I suspect it may have something to do with that the documents are never added
to the Krita GUI, which is not good because that means headless exporting
doesn't work at all.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.