Bug ID: 390901
Summary: Imported classes from file does not show available
Version: 2.24.2 (KDE Applications 17.12.2)
Target Milestone: ---
With bug 380266 support for adding classes by text files has been added. An
issue with this support is that for imported UML objects present associations
are not been added by default.
How to reproduce ?
1. start umbrello
2. add two classes 'A' and 'B' and let class 'A' derive from class 'B'
3. remove class 'B' from diagram
4. create a new text file and enter 'B' into
5. right click on the class diagram and select 'New'->'from file'
6. select created file in step 4.
What happens ?
class B has been added but the association to A is not displayed
What is expected ?
The association between both classes should be displayed
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.