Bug ID: 390909
Summary: a263fccd2532f04160aa82743f4a0f8172f9af3f unexpectedly
changed the behavior of clearing the search field
while looking at the app page
Target Milestone: ---
introduced a potentially unwelcome behavior change.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Make the window tall and narrow
- Search for something
- Click on an app entry in the search results list
- Click the clear button in the search field in preparation for doing another
Behavior prior to a263fccd2532f04160aa82743f4a0f8172f9af3f:
- Nothing happens. The search field clears.
Behavior after a263fccd2532f04160aa82743f4a0f8172f9af3f:
- Clearing the search field returns you to the app list. This is unexpected
behavior. Users would not expect that clearing a search while looking at one of
the search results would take them back to another view. In most search UIs,
the currently-viewed search result stays visible when the search is cleared.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.