Bug ID: 392886
Summary: Rendering issues after suspend wake
Platform: Kubuntu Packages
Target Milestone: ---
Created attachment 111905
Rendering bug in application.
I am using Kubuntu 16.04 LTS with the NVidia binary driver v 384.111.
I have visual code insider install which seem to be the only application for
now that had rendering issues after I come out of suspend mode.
This is a fresh install KDE linux system.
The bug is reproducible for me.
1. Install vscode insider: https://code.visualstudio.com/insiders/
2. Open KDE driver manager and select "Using NVIDIA binary driver - version
3. Reboot system.
4. Open Visual Studio insider app (vscode)
5. Click on vscode, then press CTRL+` to open the terminal.
6. Put system into suspend.
7. Wake system up, login.
8. Terminal window rendering is messed up, has vertical line that will not go
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.