Bug ID: 410935
Summary: akonady _ews_ressource crashes when setting office365
Platform: Neon Packages
Component: EWS Resource
Target Milestone: ---
Created attachment 122136
everytime i try to set up my company's office365 account using windows exchange
server, akonady crashes when all is done, after signing up the company's loggin
page. then it is impossible to modify the ews account settings on kmail,
akonady crashes everytime it tries to connect to the account.
i don't have this problem with non office365 microsoft email account (like
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. create a new kmail receiving account - using a microsoft EWS tyte account
2. enter the email, loggin, passwd, and select Oauth2 account.
3. check for server autodiscovery - if mail loggin and passwd are ok, it finds
the right server.
4. click OK
5. the company loggin page appears. fill loggin and passwd, and click OK.
6. Then Akonady_ews_ressourses crashes, and it is impossible to re-open the
kmail ews account to modify or complete it (subscriptions; advances,...), and
akonady will crash everytime it tries to reconnect to the server with the
attached bug report.
(available in About System)
KDE Plasma Version:
KDE Frameworks Version:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.