Bug ID: 411836
Summary: Folder settings for expired message stores bad values
Platform: openSUSE RPMs
Target Milestone: ---
Some values of the settings for the handling of expired messages seem to be
wrongly displayed in the folder properties dialog (only tested with maildir
one), and then written out as such on next save of settings. See with "Deadline
for unread" & "Move expired messages to:" (?, German UI right now).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open folder properties dialog, tab "Expired" (?)
2. Enable "Deadline for unread"(?) checkbox, enter "14 days"
3. Select "Move expired messages to:" (?), select trash folder
4. Click "Ok" to close the dialog.
5. Reopen the dialog, same tab
* entry for deadline of unread turned to "22044 days"
* folder for expired messages turned to blank
* entry for deadline as entered before, "30 days"
* folder for expired messages as entered before, the trash folder
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.