Bug ID: 416244
Summary: Kwin wayland incorrect window decorations when GTK app
changes the default titlebar buttons
Target Milestone: ---
Created attachment 125117
screenshot of problem
Under wayland, some windows are given the incorrect window decorations.
Two distinct issues occur.
1. The minimize and maximize buttons are not shown
2. A gap is drawn around the window when it shouldn't be.
So far I have found two windows with this problem.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open Lutris in KDE wayland
1. Start firefox with wayland enabled: MOZ_ENABLE_WAYLAND=1 firefox
2. Go to menu > customize
3. Untick "Title Bar" at the bottom
1. No minimize or maximize button
2. Additional gap drawn around window
1. Correct titlebar buttons appear
2. No gap drawn around the window
KDE Plasma Version: 5.17.5
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.