Bug ID: 417643
Summary: Accented characters not displayed in Typewriter text
Target Milestone: ---
When using the Typewriter review / annotation tool, the accented characters can
be entered, but are not displayed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open a pdf file.
2. Enter Review mode.
3. Select Typewriter tool and draw a rectangle in the pdf document. A dialog
window "New Text Note" opens.
4. Enter text with accented letters, e.g. "kořen měří".
5. Click OK button. The window closes and the text is now displayed with some
Some of the accented letters are not displayed in the pdf document. In the
above example, only "koen mí" is shown. The letters are however present in the
- if you double click the text, the edit window opens, and the text is as it
- also the tooltip at the text note shows all letters properly.
The text note in the pdf document should be shown as entered, including the
Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.17.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.65.0
Qt Version: 5.14.0
Kernel Version: 4.14.160-1-MANJARO
OS Type: 64-bit
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz
Memory: 3,7 GiB of RAM
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.