https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=459346
Bug ID: 459346
Summary: Extraction via context menu of Dolphin is aborted when
I quit Dolphin
Classification: Unclassified
Product: ark
Version: 22.08.1
Platform: Archlinux
OS: Linux
Status: REPORTED
Severity: normal
Priority: NOR
Component: general
Assignee: [email protected]
Reporter: [email protected]
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Target Milestone: ---
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. extract a large archive via 'Extract > Extract archive here' option from
context menu of Dolphin - I'm extracting
a 4.4 GiB video file compressed to tar.gz format
2. when the extraction starts, immediately quit Dolphin by pressing ctrl+q
3.
OBSERVED RESULT
A notification falsely says 'Extraction (Finished)'. I reopen Dolphin and I see
that my video was not extracted.
The extraction was aborted after pressing ctrl+q in the step 2.
EXPECTED RESULT
extraction should not be aborted when we quit Dolphin
SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System: Arch Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.25.90
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.98.0
Qt Version: 5.15.6
Graphics Platform: Wayland
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.