Bug ID: 369093
Summary: Unexpected results when toggling visibility of a
colorize mask and its parent layer
Version: git master
Platform: Compiled Sources
Component: adjustment layers
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a document with two layers.
2. Draw a circle in the center on the top layer.
3. Using a colorize mask, fill the inside of the circle with one color and the
outside of the circle with another.
4. Make the layer invisible. The mask still fills the document, and is
transparent where the layer is. If you draw on the lower layer at this point,
the mask will also become transparent in the areas where you have drawn.
5. Make the mask invisible, then turn it back on. The mask is now invisible.
6. Turn the layer back on. The mask is now clipped to the layer boundaries.
At step 4, I expected the mask to be invisible, just as it is in step 5.
At step 6, I expected the mask to look as it did in step 3.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.