Bug ID: 369200
Summary: translation file for plasma_applet_kdeobservatory.pot
is missing in svn repository
Platform: openSUSE RPMs
CC: bhus...@gmail.com, plasma-b...@kde.org
Using the plasma applet to update packages I found untranslated messages.
Searching the system I found that these messages should come from
plasma_applet_kdeobservatory.mo. Searching the svn repository for a file
plasma_applet_kdeobservatory.pot I found this file is not present. So
apparently at least this file is not presented for translation.
The po file is present in kde-l10n-nl-16.08.0.tar.xz, but the last translation
is from 2010, where the pot file is from 2014.
The system should present this file for translation. Maybe other pot files are
missing as well.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.