Bug ID: 369212
Summary: "Open Terminal Here" menu item is not displayed
Platform: Fedora RPMs
When right clicking in the file area, the "Open Terminal Here" menu is not
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Check the configuration setting: Control -> Configure Dolphin -> Service ->
Open Terminal Here
2. Close the dialog with "OK", then close and re-open Dolphin
3. Browse somewhere, right click on the folder view
* The menu option does not appear
* One of the menu options should say "Open Terminal Here".
* Selecting the option will open a terminal in a new window, with the
terminal's current directory being the same as the directory Dolphin is
* Shift-F4 correctly opens a terminal in the current directory.
* Control -> Tools -> Terminal correctly opens a terminal in the current
* Fedora 24, Version 16.08.1
* Someone else also reproduced it on openSUSE 42.1
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.