https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=464774
Bug ID: 464774
Summary: Taskbar minimum height is too high (28 vs 20)
Classification: Plasma
Product: plasmashell
Version: git-stable-Plasma/5.26
Platform: Neon
OS: Linux
Status: REPORTED
Severity: grave
Priority: NOR
Component: Panel
Assignee: [email protected]
Reporter: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
Target Milestone: 1.0
Hi there,
I just updated to the newest neon testing and now my taskbar is large. I mean
large for my small screen. It has a minimum height of 28 now and I can not
further decrease it. Before the update I had it at 20 and it was way better for
me.
Please decrease the limit again to something like 20.
Thanks!
SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System: KDE neon Testing Edition
KDE Plasma Version: 5.26.90
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.103.0
Qt Version: 5.15.8
Kernel Version: 6.0.9-060009-generic (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 5500U with Radeon Graphics
Memory: 17.4 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon Graphics
Manufacturer: LENOVO
Product Name: 82KC
System Version: Lenovo V14 G2 ALC
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.