--- Comment #8 from Paul Floyd <pjfl...@wanadoo.fr> --- So far I've done basic testing on FreeBSD amd64, FreeBSD x86, Linux glibx amd64, Linux musl amd64 and Illumos. I'll have a go with older Solaris and macOS at a later date. A few todos: Updated the documentation. Figure out how to add the new user rteq to memcheck.h and include that in vg_replace_malloc.c There are a couple of design decisions that I might rework. 1. Lots of stuff is being done in the vg_replace_malloc.c macro wrappers. Specifically there's a new client request in addition to all of the existing checks and alignment fixup. This could probably be done differently, moving all the code to some common functions in replacemalloc_core.c and then doing the memcheck stuff in the respective wrappers. 2. I've added a tag to the replacement alloc fn macros so that I can have enum names like AllocKindVecDeleteSizedAligned . I could reuse the string used for the function name to call, but that would give me enum names like alloc_kind___builtin_vec_delete_aligned_sized which I find ugly. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.