Bug ID: 370531
Summary: Erratic tab (key) / focus order in contact edit dialog
Platform: Neon Packages
I have contacts with several phone numbers and email addresses.
The tab key order in the edit dialog can only be called erratic...
* Name, button
* first phone textbox, dropdown, button, button
is still okay - but afterwards:
* web text box, dropdown, button, button
* messaging text box, dropdown, button, button
* first email textbox, dropdown, button, button
* tags textbox, button
* second, third, ... (all remaining) phone text boxes with their dropdowns and
* and afterwards the second, third and all remaining phone number text boxes
with their dropdowns and buttons.
I'd expect the tab order to at least somewhat resemble the order of the widgets
in the GUI, eg. to be able to tab through all phone number widgets *before*
jumping to the messaging widgets, and also to be able to tab through all email
edit widgets before jumping to the tags widget...
The current tab order does not make any sense, neither from a visual nor from a
logical / conceptual point of view.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.