Bug ID: 370562
Summary: Crash after removing a frame that has an active
transform tool selection
Platform: MS Windows
OS: MS Windows
Krita crashes, if a frame with transform tool active is removed and another
frame selected after that.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create document (1920 × 1080, 3 layers, first one with fill)
2. Animation workspace opens by default
3. Draw something onto the canvas
4. In animation panel, click New frame to create frame there, on the timeline's
5. Right-click some other slot on timeline, select Copy frame
6. Select the Transform tool, which automatically selects the layer contents.
Notice, that you want some parts of the drawing to be on an another layer.
7. Right-click the most recent frame, select Remove frame. Frame is deleted
from timeline, the drawing and the transform tool's selection remain visible on
8. Click on the first frame on the timeline. Krita crashes. Looks like this is
caused only by the transformation tool, active selection with outline selection
etc. tools does not crash.
The selected frame is activated, and either transform tool is deactivated, like
happens when selecting another frame without removing frames, or apply the
transform tool selection to the newly selected frame's contents directly.
Happens on both Krita 3.0 RC 1 and Beta 184.108.40.206. Cannot collect backtrace on
the debug version (220.127.116.11), because it goes to Not responding state already in
step 3, but does not crash.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.