Bug ID: 370611
Summary: The result of merging alpha locked layers in a group
is still visible on drawing area when in fact it
Platform: MS Windows
OS: MS Windows
After merging 2 and more layers with locked alpha channel in a group (without
merging 1 regular layer underneath) you get a new layer with visible result.
But when you hide-unhide this layer it turns out that result disappeared.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. make new project with new 3 empty layers
2. group them
3. draw something on the bottom layer
4. lock alpha channel on the top 2 layers
5. draw some hatches on every of them to cover the bottom layer
6. select alpha locked channels and merge them
7. hide and unhide merged layer
At the step 6 the expected result is visible (as usual) when in fact there is
no more. You could see this in the thumbnail of merged layer in "Layers"
The result of merged layers on step 6 should not disappear.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.