Bug ID: 371023
Summary: Plasma 5 Web Browser widget in KDE5 is totally not
usable compared with KDE4 version
CC: bhus...@gmail.com, plasma-b...@kde.org
In KDE5 Plasma 5 "Web Browser" widget seems totally rewritten, because it lose
most of useful functional and becomes not usable for normal work, comparing
with old KDE4 Plasma browser widgets.
Here is main problems:
- Right clicks on page in widget is totally unsupported - no menu, no
additional actions, no any other reaction on right click!
- I can't select any text in page via mouse: when I try to select via left
click on text and move mouse - I see page dragging instead of selecting text.
- How I can open link from widget in external system browser? I can't find any
way for open, or even copy target url to clipboard.
- How I can setup zoom factor for page? Why by-default I see very small
characters like in my mobile phone instead of readable text like in other
browsers and KDE4 plasmoids?
- Why widget don't accept typed urls like "google.com" without http prefix? If
I type "google.com" I goes to
url instead of http://google.com/
- How can I disable all "touch-screen" features on desktop computer?? I don't
want elastic scroll, double-click to zoom, and other modern touch-screen
features on non-touchscreen desktop computer!
Please provide normal full-featured web browser widget for KDE5 and Plasma 5!
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.