On Saturday 30 December 2006 17:06, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi Adriaan,
>
> cmake stuff for KDE 3, if I unserstand this correctly ?
> Nice :-)

Yes, i'm all about cmake for kde3. It's been snuck into KDE PIM 3.5 branch and
I must say I really like it. It certainly makes it easier to *potentially* do
a release of sub-parts of the SVN module.

> That's right, that doesn't exist. I guess the idea is to keep system
> introspection and building strictly separated.

Can I find out what the value of whatever-it-is-that-add_includes()-adds-to is
at a given point? That's what I really want, so I can call find_header() with
that path.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/