On Friday 21 November 2008 19:13:54 Brad King wrote:
> Marijn Kruisselbrink wrote:
> > When I try to compile any module other than kdelibs on Mac OSX, I get
> > lots and lots of "CMake Internal Error (please report a bug) in
> > CMakeLists.txt: GetLibraryNamesInternal called on imported target:
> > kdecore", and similar lines. Fortunately cmake still manages to generate
> > correct Makefiles, but it still is annoying. Is this something that is
> > wrong in our usage of cmake, or is cmake 2.6.2 (and cmake cvs trunk) just
> > broken on Mac OSX?
>
> CMake is expected to work on OSX.  Your usage is exposing a problem with
> CMake.  We did not expect that line to get hit.  Does the message have
> any context information?  Where does it appear in the CMake output?  Can
> you please try to strip this down to a minimal example?
The message does not have any more information. It appears between
the 'configuring done' and 'generating done' lines when running cmake. It
affects every kde module (except kdelibs), and I don't know enough of cmake
to have any idea what would cause this to be able to get it down to a smaller
example, to me it just seems cmake is very broken...

Marijn