On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 4:34 AM, Filipe Saraiva <fil...@kde.org> wrote:
> Em 04-09-2015 17:17, Ben Cooksley escreveu:
>>
>> From my perspective at least, we will be migrating at the very least
>> off of projects.kde.org (Chiliproject / Redmine). Considering the
>> level of integration, it is extremely likely we'll be moving off of
>> reviewboard.kde.org (Reviewboard) and todo.kde.org (Kanboard) as well
>> to Phabricator.
>
> Just a question, can the special keyword "review" in commit message to
> close the reviews request in Phabricator? If not, is there any solution
> like that to reviews in Phabricator?

Phabricator parses commit messages itself.
This means you can write something like "Closes Txxx" to close a
Phabricator task - we don't have to implement anything else.
I haven't checked, but I would expected something similar to this will
work for differential revisions as well.

Failing that, I believe Arcanist amends commit messages to include the
following line:

Differential Revision: <full url to the revision>

Which also closes / resolves the review.

You should not use the REVIEW keyword with Phabricator reviews, as
that will always fire at Reviewboard.
Likewise for the BUG keyword - that will always fire at Bugzilla.

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Filipe Saraiva
> http://filipesaraiva.info/