On Monday, February 8, 2016 5:09:35 PM CET Alexander Dymo wrote:
> In that mail I omitted the "GUI" somewhere near the "free software".
> We do agree with Alex N about that.

Just follow the last three replies to that thread and try to understand why I
think your answers are contradicting and there is no focus. You are jumping
around. I have a hard time following that and a hard time to understand the
aims of your vision. A vision which is difficult to understand, is not helpful.
Sorry to say so.

Cheers
Martin