On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 04:24:13PM +0200, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On dinsdag 20 september 2016 22:54:54 CEST Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > On the other hand: Is Qt still used much for web services?
>
> It may in the future. During QtCon, Lars Knoll mentioned to make Qt render to
> web browser as one possible future goal. We also have vague plans for kwin to
> do that.

open365.io already does this for Libreoffice running KDE's breeze
artwork.  We would turn the whole archive to AGPL to prevent that sort
of project proprietising KDE software but my feeling is that's not
something we want to do and that it's far too big a discussion which should
be had separate from this licence policy update.

Jonathan